10/01/2013

Beginnings

Hello.

My friend, John Doak, started Suspension Magazine in 2009 as a forum for the work of Bristol-based writers. Over time, he broadened that range to include the whole of the south east of England. Now, as I take over the reins from John, I am extending that range further to the south of England, and hopefully beyond.

I'm lucky enough to have been handed the chance by John to take control of the site, and it's my intention to continue the good work that he started. Needless to say, my first task is to promote the site and encourage submissions. You can consider this an invitation of sorts.

As you can see you from the content already on the site, Suspension has always been concerned with publishing powerful, original literature with very little constraints in terms of subject matter. I'm confident that in 2013 this can continue to be the case. I hope you can join us.

Ryan Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment